Decided to do a Collage of Adhruth’s photos till now and frame few pictures of him in the House. Here is how it goes…
Father’s day message from Adhruth through Madhu June 19, 2011
Got this wonderful message wishing me on my first Father’s Day from Adhruth through Madhu…
I love you cho much appa. Thanks for being with me all the time when I was in amma’s womb. Thanks for thinking positively that I will come to see this beautiful world hale and healthy. Thanks for the fabulous blog about me which I’ll see & njoy in few yrs. Thanks for enjoying so much in taking cute lovely pics of mine. I love all those colourful dresses you gifted me. You made our house more beautiful for my arrival. I love it! You are the best appa. Loving you cho much. Happy parst appa day.
It was Adhruth who made me a Father by coming into our life. It has been such a special feeling being “Father” and getting wishes for Father’s day. Thank you so much Adhruth and thank you Madhu for expressing it on behalf of Adhruth.
June 10 – Two important milestones…(publishing it a day in advance :-))
Its 250 days since Adhruth came into this Beautiful World – Vetrikaramana Irunutru Aimbathavathu Naal. Time just flies. Now, Adhruth is holding his head without support for longer time. He is starting to take things around him and holding them in his hands. He is attempting to crawl (swim) and will do it in a week’s time. Having an exciting time in seeing the changes and growth.
Today is also 4years since me & Madhu met for the first time. Though it was 2007, appears as if it was just yesterday. Madhu & family had come to Bangalore from Chennai and my family had come to Bangalore (from various parts of country :-)). Though we have spoken to each other for more than 2 hrs on May 29th & 30th, meeting each other was exciting. Our family met Madhu’s family in a Hotel and both of us said “YES”. The most beautiful, important and exciting decision of our life was made by us on this day. Ready for the celebration.
Its 8 Months today… June 3, 2011
Its 8 Months today – since you came in our lives. Wow. What an wonderful 8 Months it had been. Lots of realizations in this time:
1. Most peaceful experience is to get you sleep in our hands
2. Softest thing we have touched so far is your feet
3. Best thing to do is to clean you and change your Diapers
4. Most interesting Time pass till today for us is just sit and watch you move your hands & legs
5. Sweetest sound we have heard is the sound you make to get our attention
6. Best conversation that we have had is with you – when we speak & you responds but we don’t understand your language but know you are saying something to us
7. World’s greatest Smile is the one that comes from your lips
8. Best hobby is Photography clicking every single experience with you
9. Best fragrance is that little milky smell that comes from your body
Enjoying every moment of this blissful experience. Thanks for coming into our lives.
-Yagyaraman & Subhashree